Breaking

Monday 7 September 2020

MY LIST OF THE BEST FINDS ON AMAZON

MY LIST OF THE BEST FINDS ON AMAZON







1: I learned that having a good laptop can save you a lot of time, and lets you work more efficiently. This HP laptop is such a good solution, in my opinion, I always loved this brand and a laptop is perfect for blogging and bringing it with you anywhere. Quality and price are very good for this product.


2: Not everyone loves a PC. For all of the Apple lovers out there, there is no better splurge than a Macbook. It has been on my wishlist for quite sometimes, but I have to admit that I am good with Windows laptops for now. Anyway, this is such a perfect and useful tool for every blogger and entrepreneur.


3: There are so many ways to create content. One of these is recording podcasts. Since podcasts are only based on audio, having a good microphone is essential. If I wasn’t so shy, I would totally start one. If you think that a podcast could benefit your business, having a good microphone is essential

4: So many times I had to take videos or pictures with my phone but I had no one around to help me. Having a tripod completely changed the game. This one is flexible, so that you can put it everywhere you need.

5: Videos are such a popular and effective form of content. You could have a youtube channel, create videos for your online courses, and so much more. Having a good camera could definitely take your videos to the next level. I chose a vlogging camera because it has good quality, but at the same time, it’s more budget-friendly than a professional camera.

6: A planner is such an essential! I am a pen and paper kind of girl, so I love writing everything I need to do in my planner and keep my life organized. I also have an obsession for pretty stationery, and this planner definitely fits the category

7: Who doesn’t need highlighters? The colors are so pretty and you can notice important things faster. Everybody should have a pretty set of highlighters, right?

8: If you spend a lot of time in front of your computer (like me), you probably know the importance of headphones. I love using them to work whenever I want and listen to the audios without bothering people around me. You can also use them for music, which is a bonus.

9: I feel so old writing this, but a good chair that prevents back pain is a good investment. When I sit for hours, my back tends to hurt a lot. Having the right posture thanks to a good chair can solve a lot of problems

10: A desk calendar is such a useful tool. You can always keep it near you and see what you have to do. It saves a lot of time when you have to schedule appointments, and this one is so pretty too.

11: Having a mouse when I work from my laptop changed the game. It makes me work so much faster and makes things easier. Everything that saves me time, I’ll buy

12: If you have to create videos or pictures a ring light is perfect. The right lighting can completely change the quality of a picture or a video. A ring light is especially useful when it’s dark outside.

13: A pretty office stationery set will turn your desk from boring to amazing. You’ll have a lot of useful tools as well.

14: My desk often gets messy, that’s why a desk organizer is a lifesaver. I can keep all of my stuff organized and my desk looks cleaner.

15: Who else has a million papers hanging around the house? A file organizer is perfect to keep everything in one place and avoid losing important things


That’s the end of my amazon finds for entrepreneurs and bloggers. Do you have any of these items? Let me know in the comments.
Till next time xo

No comments:

Post a Comment